Snakes & Ladders is a popular game, and here we use it to review the English the kids have learnt in the songs.
The rules are very simple:
1. Place one coin for each person on the Start square.
2. One person rolls a dice.
3. They move along that number of squares.
4. If they can say the item that is on the square they land on, they can
stay there, else they have to move back to where they were previously.
5. If you reach the bottom of a ladder, climb it. If you can say the item
at the top of the ladder, you can stay there.
6. If you reach a snake's head, you slide all the way down to the snake's
7. First one to reach the 100 square is the winner